EXTRA THIN VEGAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND CHICKPEA TORTILLA WRAPS
Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 small cauliflower, chopped into 1cm pieces (about 300g)
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry (240g)
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium avocado, mashed (145g)
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 spring onions, chopped (30g)
- Small handful of chopped coriander
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Extra Thin Flour Tortillas
- 6 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick 'N Chunky Salsa (90g)
- 90g mixed salad leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C fan) Gas Mark 7 and pop a large baking sheet in to heat up.
- In a bowl, toss the cauliflower and chickpeas with the seasoning mix and oil until well coated. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix together the avocado, lime juice and zest, spring onions and coriander.
- Heat the tortillas to pack instructions.
- Load the tortillas with the roasted cauliflower and chickpeas, the avocado mixture, salsa and salad leaves, then roll up and eat.
- For extra crunch, swap the salad leaves for shredded red cabbage.
- Try adding some soya or other plant-based yogurt alternative.
- Frozen cauliflower is a cost-effective alternative to fresh and can save time as well as reduce waste.
- Cooking Vegan? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegan. Products and ingredient sources can change.